There's still time to register!
1. Do you knit, crochet, or do both?
I know how to do both, but at this point I really only knit.
2. What types of needles do you enjoy using for making dishcloths?
bamboo or wood; straights or circs or the flexs (split circs)
3. What types of cotton do you enjoy using for making dishcloths? Is there any that you've been wanting to try?
Anything! So far I've used sugar n' cream, peaches n' cream, and Blue Sky Cotton
4. What color(s) are your kitchen and bath decorated in (if any)?
My kitchen is turquoise and pink (1950s!) with also some red. My bathroom is blue and neutrals (stone colored floor etc.).
5. What are your favorite colors for yarns? Least favorite?
I am overly fond of pink. ;-) I can't really think of any colors I don't like except for just yucky colors like 70s green and yellow.
6. Do you like Winter, or do you count the days until it ends?
I like Christmas and I like it to be snowy at Christmas. After that, I'm pretty much done with it.
7. What's your favorite way to brighten your day when you're down in the dumps?
Knitting and British tv.
8. What is your favorite treat to indulge in and when your down in the dumps?
9. Do you drink coffee? Tea? Cocoa?
no coffee or tea for me. I do like cocoa.
10. If you could take a vacation starting tomorrow and go anywhere for one week and money were no object, where would you go and what would you do?
Hmm, either Ireland or Savannah. See the sights in Ireland, show Trevor everything I loved in Savannah last time.
11. Do you have any allergies or aversions your pal should be aware of?
Allergies: wool Aversions: I am not a fan of nuts, even in the aforementioned chocolate