Sunday, October 7, 2007

Happy Socktober!

Are you ready for Socktoberfest? I am! I love knitting socks so what's not to love about a month celebrating the sock. I have a few single socks that I'd like to finish the pairs but since Socktober is conveniently located near the holiday season I have other plans for Socktober:

  • Finish the "springtime" Fixation socks (doing the gusset on the second sock now)
  • Cast on and maybe finish one other pair of Christmas present socks - either another of these (same as George in another color) or, Lace Wings if I get a chance to get another set of 3s (shakes fist at cat who stole one)
  • Make at least a few of the many tiny socks I need for holiday presents
Hopefully I'll be back with some FOs of the sock variety soon. :-)

No comments:

 

Made by Lena