Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tag , I'm it!

Katie tagged me the other day and it has taken me a bit to come up with some answers. :-)

Like she said with hers, these aren't my top five favorite posts but they are the top five that fit the categories!

Rules:Go back through your archives and post the links to your five favorite blog posts that you’ve written. Link 1 must be about family. Link 2 must be about friends. Link 3 must be about yourself. Link 4 must be about something you love. Link 5 can be anything you choose. Post your five links and then tag five other people. At least TWO of the people you tag must be newer acquaintances so that you get to know each other better. (Readers - don’t forget to read the archive posts and leave comments.)

1. Family: My husband at his surprise birthday party last fall

2. Friends: This is cheating maybe, but if you are on ravelry and we aren't friends yet, friend away! ;-)

3. Myself: I started a new job in November

4. Something I love: Knitting and kittens

5. Random: Here's a great sweet potato pancake recipe. Last summer was the summer of the pancake, what will this summer be? hmm.

I'm not going to tag anybody this time but if you read this and feel like participating, consider yourself tagged and comment on this post to let us know you did it!

No comments:

 

Made by Lena