I just joined this swap! So here are my questionnaire answers for my future swap-ee:
1. Do you knit or crochet? How long have you been doing it?
Both, but I prefer knitting at this point. I have been crocheting for two years and knitting for four months.
2. Have you made dishcloths before? Do you use them yourself, give them as gifts, or both?
3. What's your favorite cotton to make cloths from? What cotton would you like to try that you haven't before ?
Any cotton really! I frequently use Sugar 'n Cream or Peaches 'n Cream. Sometimes I make decadent ones using Blue Sky Cotton.
4. If you knit, do you prefer circular or straight needles? For all, do you prefer wooden, metal, or plastic needles?
Usually straight but I use circular some too. Wooden/bamboo is my favorite, plastic is o.k., I am horrible with metal needles. The stitches just jump off!
5. What are your favorite colors? Any colors you don't like much?
Pink is a favorite. I can't think of any colors I don't like, really.
6. What do you like best about Autumn?
Going apple picking, pumpkin picking and carving, halloween decorations, baking, cool but not too cold weather, leaves changing...
7. Pies: Pumpkin? Apple? Pecan? All of em? or No Thanks!
Apple - yes Pumpkin - yes Pecan - no thanks!
8. When you were a kid, were you the one who couldn't wait to get started with school , or the one who overslept on the 1st day?
Hmm. I think I was excited about school for the first day (but still didn't want summer to end) then didn't like it after that.
9. Do you celebrate Halloween? (The real key here guys is especially knowing if you have an aversion to the holiday or little goodies/decorations associated with it, given the timeframe of the swap)
10. If you had to choose just 3 edible 'goodies' to eat for a full year, what 3 would you choose?
chocolate. Just chocolate. Of any kind unless nuts are involved. ;-) Also, fruit, and... more chocolate I guess.
11. Do you have any pets? Kids? Husbands who seem like kids? ;)
Yes (two cats); No; You could say that ;-)
12. If you were to describe a particular yarn that shares traits of your personality, what would it be and why?
Pass? I'm just not good at that sort of thing. I don't know what kind of animal or tree I'd be either.
13. Do you use your cloths mostly for dishcloths, or as facecloths?
14. Favorite Fall Holiday: Halloween or Thanksgiving and why? (Feel free to share another fall memory if you do not celebrate either of these holidays)
Probably Halloween for the fun and the fun decorations. Although Thanksgiving used to be a favorite when I was doing the cooking and spending the day with my family.
15. Do you have any allergies or aversions your pal should know about?
Wool! That's it really. I'm good with other animal fibers like alpaca. Not allergic to any foods etc.