Thursday, June 26, 2008

Even more baby hats

and I'm not done yet, people. Don't try to stop me!

Olive You! This one has a flat square kind of shape, and is kind of fez-like with the braid and pom poms. I loves it. I think I'll make the same shape with different appliqués on it...

And this is Chocolate Blues, a bonnet style. The shape is off a bit because it is once again being modeled by my blown glass vase, which isn't exactly the right shape. Both from Itty-Bitty Hats of course.

I changed this one up a little bit - the pom poms are all one color instead of alternating because I was out of yellow; I shortened the "scarf" into just being a tie - just guessed at how many stitches to cast on for the scarf, this was 100 I think; and there aren't any pom poms on the bottom of the tie either.

1 comment:

Jennet (Feathered Nest Studio) said...

AJ- since I saw these in person, I have to comment! Beautiful hats! I love the olive you one. Very cute and clever. I look forward to when you make hats for a rugrat of mine. :)

 

Made by Lena