Friday, June 15, 2007

Spiffy purse


This is the felted crochet purse I made my mom for her birthday. At first I wasn't sure about it because it turned out pretty round... then my sister said "it needs a snap." By jove, she was right. Two giant snaps later and the round purse was more of an oval clutch purse kind of shape. Then I decorated it with funky buttons. It is crocheted with two strands of Knit Picks Decadence held together - Chocolate and... shoot. I forget what the dark blue is called. Not tide, that's the lighter blue. They don't have the dark blue right now so I can't look it up. Anyway, dark blue Decadence. The pattern was me messing around with a felted hat pattern and a felted bowl pattern and kind of combining them and adding straps. Unfortunately I didn't exactly write down what I did so I'm not sure if the one I'm working on now will turn out the same or not.

edited to fix an annoying spelling error

No comments:

 

Made by Lena