Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Birthday Roundup...

Yeah, I know. My birthday month was over like two months ago. Well, I've had this in drafts just waiting for me to finish. So!

Cupcakes! We made it to Spa City Cupcakes


It was later in the day and they were out of all the "exciting" flavors but we got white with chocolate frosting, chocolate with white frosting (the m&ms), chocolate with chocolate frosting, and white with white frosting. Normal flavors but they were absolutely delicious. Like some of the best cupcakes ever.


From there we went to the drive-in and saw Wall-E and Get Smart and tried...

deep fried oreos! Oh.My.God. I've never been a fan of the deep fry everything phenomenon but these? were great.

Here's an inside view


These are the best stitch markers ever that I got for my birthday from a friend at work - they easily snap open and closed so you can use them as closed on the needle style stitch markers but still take them out at the wrong time if needed!

We attempted to go to Moxie's for the many vanilla flavors but we had the hours wrong and got there when they were closed. :-( However, we did drive by this place with the slightly amusing sign.


This is my birthday Coach bag that I got the gift cards for

inside view

I still think they're overpriced but I loves it. It's the softest thing I've ever felt, and oh so pretty. And hey, you only turn 30 once.

I used a birthday gift card to get a bread machine and have made a bunch of different yummy loaves...

This is a plain white bread,

with some homemade jam :-)

And, we went to Morrette's for the veggie steak sandwich I wanted to try.

It was huge, and yummy. Mushrooms, onions, red and green peppers cooked with butter and garlic and topped with cheese. Also those yummy skinny fries.

yeah, it was a fattening food filled birthday month.

3 comments:

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

You had an incredible birthday Iam totally drooling and cravings for all that yummy food Mmmmm.You made me laugh with the sign.lol Hugs Darcy

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday!
-your All Hallow's Eve Dishcloth Pal

Jennet (Feathered Nest Studio) said...

where is that place where you get a veggie cheese sandwich thing?? I must know! email me info, please. Nice wrap-up to the big birthday bash, too.

 

Made by Lena