Saturday, November 3, 2007

I can't think

of a clever title using the word dishcloth. So here you go, the petal* dishcloths I mentioned the other day, plus a "grandma's favorite"* type (this pattern is all over the place, this is just one version)... Next on the needles is a Feather & Fan dishcloth. I can't wait until Ravelry is open so I can just link to patterns there!

Sugar'n Cream Hot Pink

Sugar'n Cream Stripes Natural


Sugar'n Cream Stripes Lime

* Dishcloth Boutique seems to be gone, at least at the moment so the links goes to cached pages

Update: According to a post I found on a Dishcloth Boutique Message Board the website is permanently gone do to an illness in the host's family. So if you have any favorites from them and can still find cached versions print them now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look great! I hope Dishcloth Boutique isn't really gone...

alissa said...

Thanks! Me, too - I haven't been able to get in for a few days and I saw somebody say the same thing on Ravelry. Maybe they just don't know it is broken and will fix it once they notice...

 

Made by Lena