Sunday, November 16, 2008

Dishcloth Explosion!

I've been going crazy with the dishcloth knitting lately! I went to two weddings in the past month and a few were for each gift, plus a few swaps, etc. So here we go...


The bright and sunny yellow petal and tan grandma's favorite were for my friends Laura & Rod's wedding last month (more cool photos from that trip coming soon)

the blue skull was for the skull package I sent out for the All Hallows Eve Dishcloth exchange






Blue grandma's favorite, blue & brown grandma's favorite, matching tribble/scrubbie, and tan petal for my friend Elissa's wedding earlier this month


a lime green petal for the reverse Dish Rag Tag swap

and... the cream of the crop - a Transformers Autobot dishcloth for Trevor's birthday last month! :-D

If you make one, please make note of the correction in the comments - I missed it until I finished the cloth so it has a little imperfection. Oh well.

1 comment:

Knittin Kudzu said...

WOW! Alissa you have really been knitting up a storm! I am pretty new to blogging and I have been tagged. Since it is my turn to tag others I thought I would tag some of my DISHY DOZEN teammates. Check out my blog for details. I had a lot of fun answering the questions. Enjoy and Happy Thanksgiving!

Blessings, Sandy

 

Made by Lena